Tuesday 15 March 2011

Resolutions

I never used to believe in New Year's resolutions. Well, I still don't, not really. I mean, I can see why New Years: a new year, a new start. But too often I have the feeling that people make them just to make them: not because they genuinly want to change something. Or maybe they believe they do... I guess that in my mind any day is the right day to make a change in your life. But since the wanting to change some things and New year kind of conincided for me, I did make three this year and though keeping them is a challenge, reminding myself of them now and then feels like getting back on the right track...

1 Eat better
2 Sleep better (as in a better sleeping pattern - hopefully the sleeping itself will improve as well)
3 Own my own happiness

They seem fairly easy, but believe me, they are a challenge to me :-)

Anyways, writing them down here and looking at them again is another step forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment