Sunday 13 March 2011

A happy day

A Saturday in March. On the ANWB website I had seen they had a sale, so I decided to go and have a look. Found a skirt that I had tried on twice before already but never bought because it was too expensive. At 1/5th of its original price I figured that it did have my name on it! Then, browsing along, I found a more dressy coat than they usually have and tried it on: not bad. Pretty good actually. Figuring out the price gave  me a tiny shock though: only € 25???? Mine!!! (Finding out what the original price was gave me a slightly larger shock - € 300????) Essentially buying some great stuff at 1/10th of it's original price (I know, I know, I'd never have bought it at those prices, but let me have my good feeling!)
Then off to an outdoor store where I almost accidentally found a pair of flip flops and a pair of summer sneakers.
Let's be clear here: it's me we are talking about - I hardly ever go into town on a Saturday and I never am this successful buying stuff - the world is turning around on me!

And to finish it off I got myself a pot of tulips and a vase with candy striped tulips: Spring is here, and I am feeling great! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment