Tuesday 17 May 2011

Food for thought

We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies. ~ Roderick Thorp, Rainbow Drive

If you must love your neighbor as yourself, it is at least as fair to love yourself as your neighbor. ~Nicholas de Chamfort





Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be.
~Karen Ravn

Anyone who ever gave you confidence, you owe them a lot. ~Truman Capote,Breakfast at Tiffany's, 1958, spoken by the character Holly Golightly

People are crying up the rich and variegated plumage of the peacock, and he is himself blushing at the sight of his ugly feet. ~Sa'Di

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. ~Peter T. Mcintyre

Success comes in cans, not cant's. ~Author Unknown





Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right. ~Henry Ford

It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes. ~Sally Field

And a very very true one...
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt



No comments:

Post a Comment